You Don’t Have to Know Business to Talk Business

Ever find yourself daydreaming about cocktail hour when you’re supposed to be listening to a colleague’s strategic plans for leveraging online initiatives to gain greater market share? Before you know it, they’re throwing around words like “paradigm” and three letter acronyms like SEO. You’re standing in the hallway stuck between your office and another cup […]

A Letter from Your CEO

…who may or may not have a clue about how to run a business. Dear Employees, We’ve had a banner year. It’s great to lead such a motivated team that does whatever it takes to get the job done. That being said, I’d like to remind everybody about our vacation policy. Most of you have […]

Coffee – Signs of the Times

Need to know that the economy is doing bad.. really bad? Well get this budding entrepreneur who found a very innovative way to sell of all things, coffee. Take a drive last year into the business district and you’ll surely see coffee shops at every street corner. Now that the recession’s here, many have closed […]